Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA)
Validate that you have the fundamental skills to configure and manage modern, open standards-based networking solutions for small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) and campus networks.
Why earn this certification?
This certification validates your skills on the networking fundamentals of ArubaOS CX switches and file structures including VLANs, secure access, redundancy technologies, and Aruba’s Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). It verifies your ability to deploy Aruba wired networking technologies. This certification also validates that you know how to configure, manage and monitor network deployments with the Aruba management solutions.
- Elevate yourself as a trusted team member who contributes to the design, deployment and management of modern Aruba Mobile First Network solutions
- Advance your career as a Aruba Certified Switching Associate who understands how to apply Aruba Switching Fundamentals for Mobility
- Enhance your job satisfaction with an Aruba technical certification
Ideal candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of six months experience in deploying small-to-medium scale network solutions.
Skill level: Associate
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Switching Associate certification exam on PearsonVUE.
The Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Switching Professional exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam
- Aruba OS CX Switching Fundamentals
This course is highly recommended prior to attempting the certification exam.
Length: 5 days
- Self-directed Lab by HPE Press
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA) Study Guide by HPE Press
- Self-paced eLearning
- 4-hour Self-directed lab
- How to Study for Aruba Certification Exams