This certification validates your skills on the networking fundamentals of ArubaOS switches and file structures including VLANs, secure access, redundancy technologies, and Aruba’s Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). It verifies your ability to deploy Aruba wireless Access Points and configure Aruba Instant Access Point (IAP) Clustering technology. This certification also validates you know how to configure, manage and monitor network deployments with the Aruba AirWave management solution.
Why earn this certification?
- Elevate yourself as a trusted team member who contributes to the design, deployment and management of modern Aruba Mobile First Network solutions
- Advance your career as a Aruba Certified Switching Associate who understands how to apply Aruba Switching Fundamentals for Mobility
- Enhance your job satisfaction with an Aruba technical certification
Ideal candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of six months experience in deploying small-to-medium scale network solutions.
Candidates must pass the Applying Aruba Switching Fundamentals for Mobility exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Length: 66 questions
Exam Code: HPE6-A41
You may qualify for one of the upgrade paths below. To achieve the ACSA via an upgrade path it is still highly recommended to attend training. Click on Learning Resources to view learning options.
- Upgrade from Cisco, Juniper, or Brocade You must have 1 of these:
- Cisco – Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco – CCNA
- Cisco – Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco – CCNP (any CCNP regardless of technology)
- Cisco – CCIE
- Juniper – JNCIP-ENT
- Juniper – JNCIP-WLAN
- Juniper – JNCIA
- Brocade Certified Network Engineer 2012 (BCNE)
- Brocade Associate Campus Implementer 2017 (BACI)
- Upgrade from HPE ATP- FlexNetwork Solutions
- You must have: HP ATP – FlexNetwork Solutions V3
Exam Code: HPE2-Z39
Exam Code: HPE2-Z40