This certification validates your skills on the networking fundamentals of ArubaOS switches and file structures including VLANs, secure access, redundancy technologies, and Aruba’s Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). It verifies your ability to deploy Aruba wireless Access Points and configure Aruba Instant Access Point (IAP) Clustering technology. This certification also validates you know how to configure, manage and monitor network deployments with the Aruba AirWave management solution.
Why earn this certification?
- Elevate yourself as a trusted team member who contributes to the design, deployment and management of modern Aruba Mobile First Network solutions
- Advance your career as a Aruba Certified Switching Associate who understands how to apply Aruba Switching Fundamentals for Mobility
- Enhance your job satisfaction with an Aruba technical certification
Ideal candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of six months experience in deploying small-to-medium scale network solutions.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Switching Associate certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Click here to view exam details.
Register for the exam
The Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Switching Professional exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam
View the certification datasheet for recertification paths.
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.