This certification validates your knowledge of these topics and more:
- Implementing ArubaOS-Switches including securing access, redundancy technologies, link aggregation techniques and switch virtualization with HPE’s Virtual Switching Framework
- Configuring dynamic routing with Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- IP multicast routing
- Network optimization incorporating Quality of Service (QoS) priorities
- Protecting the network using Access Control Lists (ACLs) and other security measures
Why earn this certification?
- Elevate yourself as a trusted team member who can successfully implement enterprise grade Aruba campus switching solutions
- Advance your career as a Certified Professional who understands and can implement a modern approach to meet the challenges cloud, mobility and the intelligent edge bring
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of 1 years’ experience deploying enterprise level network solutions.
ACSA certification is a required prerequisite for ACSP. Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Switching Professional certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Click here to view exam details.
Register for the exam
The Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Switching Expert written exam on PearsonVUE (available 2020)
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge professional exam
View the certification datasheet for recertification paths.
Achieving or recertifying the certification automatically extends active ACSA certifications to the point of expiration from the date the ACSP was last achieved.
Upgrade paths are available for Cisco certified individuals with a CCNP- Routing and Switching certification. CCNP- Routing and Switching certification holders can bypass the ACSA prerequisite and go straight to the ACSP exam.