This certification validates that you can understand and describe:
- The components of the ArubaOS-CX Switching architecture
- Common data center networking requirements
- The benefits of VSX for a data center networking environment and implement VSX
- Data center network design principles, including data center deployment models and the impact of various data center technologies on design
- Configuration of VRF
- Configuration of VXLAN functionality
- Configuration of EVPN to transport VXLAN through the datacenter
- Configuration of Datacenter Bridging (DCB)
- Configuration of Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS)
- NetEdit to simplify ArubaOS-CX device configuration
- The use of the ArubaOS-CX Network Analytics Engine (NAE) to enhance monitoring and troubleshooting
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a professional developer that understands and is able to configure and implement modern data centers based on Aruba Switching solutions that provide a simplified, scalable and automated Ethernet fabric that connects virtualized compute, storage, and cloud services.
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals or technical marketing professionals looking for technical certification in Aruba Data Center Networks.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Data Center Network Specialist Exam on PearsonVUE.
Click here to view exam details.
The Aruba Data Center Network Specialist certification is valid for two years from date achieved. To recertify you must pass the current exam on PearsonVUE before the expiration date.
There are no upgrade paths for this certification.