1. Does Aruba have an e-learning program, so that I can take courses remotely?
2. Can I obtain the course materials without attending the course?
Course materials are provided only to students who attend courses.
3. Are there prerequisites for Aruba courses?
Some of the courses do have prerequisites. For information, go to the Training page, search for the course you are interested in, then select it. The course prerequisites will be listed.
4. How do I enroll in a course?
5. What study materials do you recommend to prepare for the certification test?
For recommended study materials, see Aruba Certifications and click on the certification to see recommended learning resources for that certification exam.
6. What languages are Aruba courses offered in? and in which locations?
Aruba offers instructor-led courses virtually and at locations around the world. We have instructors that can teach in English, Spanish, French, Japanese and Chinese. Most materials are in English. Check the Aruba training calendar to view upcoming courses offered globally by Aruba Education Services and our Authorized Training Centers. You can filter by language on the search page. For additional languages, send a request to: email@example.com.
7. Can courses be taught at my site?
It is possible to set up classes in additional sites based on demand. To arrange a private class, please contact your Aruba Networks account manager or send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Private courses are subject to a minimum number of students, click here for more information.
8. Are there penalties for canceling a class?
Cancellations received at least 12 business days prior to start of class will receive a full refund or be able to transfer the fee to another class. You may cancel your registration for a class up to 6 business days in advance of the class and apply credit to a future class.
No credit or refund will be given for any no-show or class registration canceled less than 6 business days prior to a class date. If a registered participant is unable to attend the course, a substitute is welcome to take their place.
For onsite classes (private classes that are scheduled for a particular company), cancellations received within 15 business days of the start of the class are subject to a 50% penalty. Cancellations received within 5 business days of the start of the class are subject to a 100% penalty.
9. Where can I find detailed information on the various Aruba Certifications?
10. How much demand is there for Aruba Certified professionals?
To view labor market insights for Aruba certifications please visit the HPE Your Acclaim page here. Once on the organization page, click on the certification you are interested in, then click “Related Jobs” to view global demand for the certification including: job titles, top locations, top employers, related skills, and salary ranges.
11. If I am already certified in networking with other vendors, does Aruba offer any fast track options?
Yes, Aruba offers fast tracks for industry certifications. The prerequisite for ACMP and ACSP are waived if you qualify for an upgrade path, training is still highly recommended. Click here for details on the Mobility Fast Track for ACMP certification. Click here for details on the Switching Fast Track for ACSP certification.
12. How do I get an HPE Learner ID?
Click here to learn more
13. Where do I take the exam?
You can take the exam online with PearsonVue or in person at a PearsonVue testing facility. To locate a PearsonVue testing facility go to the PearsonVue website and click “Find a Test Center”
14. How do I receive my digital certification badge on Your Acclaim? And how do I download my certification badge insignia?
15. How long does the Aruba certification last? And how can I recertify?
HPE reviews all certifications annually. Certifications that include outdated skills or technology, retired products, or certifications that are no longer applicable are expired. The length of time a certification is active may vary depending upon technology and solution requirements.
If you have a certification that is designated to expire, and you do not hold any other subsequent non expiring certification within the same technology portfolio, you receive an expiration notice. This notice is sent in advance of the actual certification expiration date.
When you upgrade to the newest version of a certification that you currently have, you register for and pass the appropriate certification exam(s) stipulated by the new certification.
16. If I fail a certification exam, how many times am I allowed to take the exam again?
If you fail an exam, you may retake the exam. For associate & professional level certification exams you must wait 14 days, if the previous two attempts were within 14 days. For expert level certification exams you must wait 30 days. NOTE: The fee for a retake exam is the same as for an original exam. To view HPE certification exam policies please click here.
17. Is there a community of Aruba Certified professionals? How can I connect with certification holders?
The Aruba Airheads Community is a place for Aruba certified professionals to collaborate and connect on Aruba training and certification. The Aruba Mobile First Expert (AMFX) Hall of Fame highlights the individuals who have reached the highest achievement in the Aruba certification program.
18. What does the “Rev. #” at the end of each course name signify?
The “Rev. #” at the end of each course name indicates the year and fiscal quarter the course was released in, and the version of the course. For example: “Rev. 19.21” means “Revision 2019, fiscal quarter 2, version 1.”
Still need help? To contact a support agent for questions about system access, training or certification, please contact: email@example.com.