ESP Campus Deploy
This guide provides IT professionals with prescriptive steps to deploy a Campus network outlined in the Campus Design Document for the following products:
- Aruba Central
- Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager
- Aruba Access Point 300 and 500 Series
- Aruba Gateway 7000, 7200, and 9000 Series
- Aruba CX Switching 6300, 6400, 8300, and 8400 Series
Bold text indicates a command, navigational path, or a user interface element.
- the show stacking command
- Go to Configuration > System > General
- Username: admin
Italic text indicates important terminology, user interface input, or a table heading.
- Spatial streaming is a transmission technique in MIMO wireless communication
- Password: password
- Example: Core 1 Switch
Code blocks indicate a variable for which you substitute a value appropriate for your environment.
- Configure the NTP servers.
ntp server 10.2.120.98 iburst version 3 ntp server 10.2.120.99 iburst version 3
Table of contents
- Campus Network Overview
- Campus Wired Connectivity
- Campus Wireless Connectivity
- Campus Services
- Campus Overlay
- Campus Switch Reference Configuration
- Validated Hardware and Software
- What's New in This Version