This guide is intended to provide an IT professional the prescriptive steps to deploy a Data Center network outlined in the Design document with the following products:
- Aruba Fabric Composer
- Aruba CX 8300 Series
- Aruba CX 8400 Series
- VMWare vSphere
Bold text indicates a command, navigational path, or a user interface element.
• the show vsx status command
• Navigate to Configurations > Routing > VRF
Italic text indicates the definition of important terminology.
• A VXLAN Tunnel Endpoint (VTEP) is the function within leaf switches that handles the origination and termination of point-to-point tunnels forming an overlay network.
Code blocks indicates a variable for which you should substitute a value appropriate for your environment.
• BGP router id:
|For the most up-to-date information on ESP Data Center solutions, please visit the following: Validated Solution Guide Program|
Table of contents
- Initializing the Network
- Deploying the Fabric
- Validated Hardware and Software
- Reference Configurations
- What's New in this Version