This guide provides IT professionals with the prescriptive steps to deploy both SD-WAN & Branch network outlined in the Design document using the following products:
- Aruba Central
- Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager
- EdgeConnect Orchestrator
- EdgeConnect EC-US, EC-XS, EC-S-P, EC-M-H, EC-L-H
- Aruba Access Point 300, 600 and 500 Series
- Aruba Gateway 7000, 7200, and 9000 Series
- Aruba CX Switching 6100, 6200, and 6300
Bold text indicates a command, navigational path, or a user interface element.
- the show stacking command
- Navigate to Configuration > System > General
- Username: admin
Italic text indicates the definition of important terminology, user interface input, or table heading.
- Spatial streaming is a transmission technique in MIMO wireless communication
- Password: password
- Example: Core 1 Switch
Code blocks indicates a variable for which you should substitute a value appropriate for your environment.
- Configure the NTP servers.
ntp server 10.2.120.98 iburst version 3 ntp server 10.2.120.99 iburst version 3