Aruba Central now allows you to configure USB Universal Serial Bus. USB is a connection standard that offers a common interface for communication between the external devices and a computer. USB is the most common port used in the client devices. ACL Access Control List. ACL is a common way of restricting certain types of traffic on a physical port. profiles with one or more permit or deny rules for supported USB vendor product names. A USB ACL profile includes an implicit deny-all permission for all the USB vendor product names. A USB profile with an undefined USB ACL profile includes a permit-all permission, by default.
To configure a USB ACL profile, complete the following steps:
- In the Aruba Central app, set the filter to a group containing at least one AP.
The dashboard context for the group is displayed.
A list of APs is displayed in theview.
, click > .
- Click the
The tabs to configure the APs are displayed.
- Click .
- Click the
The Security page is displayed.
- Expand the accordion.
- In the Rules table, click the + icon to add a USB ACL profile.
The Add Rule page is displayed.
- In the Rules table, specify the following:
- From the USB Device drop-down list, select a USB device for which you wish to add the rule.
- From the Action drop-down list, select an action for the rule. For example, Permit or Deny.
- Click Ok.
- Click Save Settings.