AOS-CX is a modern and fully programmable operating system built using a database-centric design, which ensures higher availability and dynamic software process changes for reduced downtime. In addition to robust hardware reliability, the AOS-CX operating system includes additional software elements not available with traditional systems, including:
- Automated visibility to help IT organizations scale
- Simplified programmability
- Faster resolution with network insights
- High availability
- Ease of roll-back to previous configurations
The AOS-CX operating system is a modular, database-centric operating system. Every aspect of the switch configuration and state information is modeled in the AOS-CX switch configuration and state database, including configuration information, status of all features, and network analytics. The AOS-CX operating system also includes a time series database, which acts as a built-in network record. The time series database makes the data seamlessly available to Aruba Network Analytics Engine agents that use rules that evaluate network conditions over time.
Aruba Central offers a cloud-based management platform for managing AOS-CX infrastructure. It simplifies switch management with flexible configuration options, monitoring dashboards, and troubleshooting tools.
- Getting Started with AOS-CX Deployments
- Provisioning Factory Default AOS-CX Switches
- Provisioning Pre-Configured AOS-CX Switches
- Configuring AOS-CX Using Templates
- Configuring AOS-CX Switches in UI Groups
- Configuration Workflow for AOS-CX Switches in UI Groups
- Caveats for using AOS-CX Switches in Aruba Central