Troubleshooting Aruba Switches
You can troubleshoot a switch using the Aruba Central UI.
To troubleshoot a switch, complete the following steps:
- In the Aruba Central app, set the filter to one of the options under , , or . Ensure that the filter selection contains at least one switch. For all devices, set the filter to .
The dashboard context for the selected filter is displayed.
A list of switches is displayed in theview.
, click > .
- In the Switches table, click the switch to troubleshoot.
The Switch Details page corresponding to the switch is displayed.
- In the
Thepage is displayed.
drop-down, click .
- Select any command category in the
AOS-CX switches support only the show tech and show running-config commands.
pane and the pane displays the associated commands.
- Click to add the selected commands to the pane.
- If you have selected a command marked with either '*' or '+', enter the filtration parameters as displayed in the Filtering Commands. dialog box. For more information on filtering commands, see
- (Optional) Select command(s) and click < Remove to remove selected command(s) or click to clear the pane.
- (Optional) To set a frequency for automatically executing the troubleshooting commands:
- Click the check box.
- Specify an interval for executing the troubleshooting commands. You can also specify how frequently the commands must be executed during a given interval.
- Click to modify the values in all the fields, and for canceling all the repeats. Click the stop icon to stop a particular repeat.
For information about viewing and downloading the output, see Viewing the Device Output.
. The output is displayed in the section.