Webhooks allow you to implement event reactions by providing real-time information or notifications to other applications. Aruba Central allows you to create and select webhooks as the notification delivery option for all alerts.
Using Aruba Central, you can integrate Webhooks with other third-party applications such as ServiceNow, Zapier, IFTTT, etc.
You can access the Webhooks service either through the Aruba Central UI or API Application Programming Interface. Refers to a set of functions, procedures, protocols, and tools that enable users to build application software. Gateway. Aruba Central supports creating up to 10 Webhooks. To enable redundancy, Aruba Central allows you to add up to three URLs Uniform Resource Locator. URL is a global address used for locating web resources on the Internet. per Webhook.
From Aruba Central, you can do the following
- Add, list, or delete Webhooks
- Get or refresh Webhooks token
- Get or update Webhooks settings for a specific item
- Test Webhooks notification.
This section includes the following topics:
- Creating and Updating Webhooks Through the UI
- Viewing and Editing Webhooks
- Refreshing Webhooks Token Through the UI
- Creating and Updating Webhooks Through the API Gateway
- List of Webhooks APIs
- Sample Webhooks Payload Format for Alerts
The following figure illustrates how Aruba Central integrates with third-party applications using Webhooks.
Figure 1 Webhooks Integration