To access the Webhooks service from the UI:
Only users with NMS Network Management System. NMS is a set of hardware and/or software tools that allow an IT professional to supervise the individual components of a network within a larger network management framework. service resources can modify webhooks.permission to
- In the app, set the filter to .
The page is displayed.
, click .
- In the
Figure 1 Webhooks Page
Figure 2 Add Webhooks Page
tab, click sign. The pop-up window is displayed.
- To create webhooks, enter the following details:
- —Enter a name for the Webhook.
—Select one of the following options:
- —No retries.
- —Up to 5 retries over 6 minutes.
- —Up to 5 retries over 32 hours.
- URL Uniform Resource Locator. URL is a global address used for locating web resources on the Internet.. Click to enter another URL. You can add up to three URLs. —Enter the
- Click . The Webhooks is created and listed in the table.