Aruba Central Online Help
Obtaining Token Using Offline Token Mechanism
To obtain tokens using the offline token method, complete the following steps:
- In the app, set the filter to .
The page is displayed.
, click .
Only the user withrole can view the tab which displays all the apps and tokens generated in all the non-admin user profiles in addition to the apps and tokens created in the admin user profile.
- Click . The pane is displayed.
- Enter the application name and redirect URI Uniform Resource Identifier. URI identifies the name and the location of a resource in a uniform format. in the and fields respectively.
In non-admin user profile, the field contains the logged-in user name and is non-editable.
- A new application is created and added to the
The table displays the following details:
- —Token ID of the application.
- —Name of the user to whom this token is associated to. An application can be associated to multiple users.
- Aruba Central. —Name of the application to which this token is associated to. For example,
- —Date on which the token was generated.
- —Click and click to revoke the token associated to a particular user. For example, if two users are associated to an application and if you want to remove access to a particular user, revoke the token associated to that user.
- —Click to download the token.