Clients Connected to Wireless Networks
The AI Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. AI reduces trouble tickets by identifying the network entity that is facing problems through event correlation and root cause analysis. Insights, Location, and client sessions details for the selected client.page displays the number of clients connected to the wireless and wired networks. By default, the page displays a unified list of clients for the selected group, label, site or device. The wireless client overview page displays the client summary details,
The wired client shows up in thepage only if the client is connected to an Aruba 2540 Series, Aruba 2920 Series, Aruba 2930F Series, Aruba 2930M Series, Aruba 3810 Series, or Aruba 5400R Series switch.
The section includes the following topics:
- Viewing Clients Connected to Wireless Networks
- Clients Connected to Wireless Networks Overview
- Applications for Wireless Client
- Live Events
To view the details of a client connected to the wireless network, complete the following steps:
- In the Aruba Central app, set the filter to one of the options under , , or . For all devices, set the filter to .
The dashboard context for the selected filter is displayed.
Thepage is displayed. The clients overview page is displayed in view. By default, the table displays a unified list of clients.
, click .
- Click the name of the wireless client to open the corresponding
You can use the following search options:
- If there are multiple clients connected to the network, click to filter the corresponding clients.
- Enter the client name in the column and then click the client name. The page for the selected client is displayed.
Click the required tab name to navigate and view the details.