Aruba Central Online Help
To reset the CLI password of a data collector:
- In the Aruba Central app, set the filter to Global.
- Under , click . The page opens, displaying all of the managed data collectors in the card sorted by status.
- Click the icon in the upper right corner of the card. The card opens in the view, displaying all data collectors in a grid format. The view lists the data collectors that are currently represented in the view.
- Click a data collector row in the grid where you want to reset the CLI password.
- Hover over an appliance row in the table in the grid. The icon is displayed to the right of .
- Click the icon. The CLI password will be reset to default password .
- To change the CLI password, follow the steps listed in Changing Password.
After password reset, wait for 3 minutes before attempting to log in to the CLI.