Aruba Central Online Help
Viewing Groups and Associated Devices
To view the groups dashboard, complete the following steps:
- In the Aruba Central app, set the filter to .
By default, the Network Structure tab is displayed.
, click .
- Click the
The Groups page is displayed.
The groups table lists all the groups and displays the following information:
- —Number of total groups.
- —Name of the group. You can filter the list with a group name and sort the groups list in ascending and descending order. For each group, the next column displays the devices icons that are part of the group. Hover over a group to see the Edit Group, Clone Group, Go to config, or Delete Group.
- Search—You can use the search functionality to search for a device name, MAC Media Access Control. A MAC address is a unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communications on a network. address, and serial number.
- Aruba Central. The table list shows all the devices provisioned in Aruba Central. —Total number of devices provisioned in
- Aruba Centralv but not assigned to any group. This group cannot be edited or deleted. —This group lists the licensed devices that are connected to
- To view the devices assigned to a group, expand the group from the groups table. You can see the following information:
- —Name of the device.
- Instant AP or Switch. —Type of the device such as
- —Serial number of the device.
- —MAC address of the device.