Aruba Central Online Help
To install a device on a site, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to Aruba Installer mobile app.
- View the sites assigned for deployment.
- Select the site that you want to deploy.
- Note the devices assigned for the site and installation notes if any.
- Click Aruba Installer app verifies if the device is onboarded to Aruba Central device inventory and is assigned a valid subscription. . Scan the serial number of the device. The
- Power on the device and connect it to the Internet. The device automatically connects to Aruba Central and is provisioned in the group to which it is already assigned.
- Verify the installation status and report errors if any.
Before scanning a device, ensure that the device is not connected to Aruba Central. If the device is already connected to Aruba Central, Install Manager will not assign it to a group.