To monitor the installation progress, complete the following steps:
- In the Aruba Central app, set the filter to .
By default, the Network Structure tab is displayed.
, click .
In thetile do any one of the following:
Click Site installations in progress or
Click Authorized installers >.
- The Site Installations tab shows the following sub tabs for the status of a site installation:
- —Indicates that the device installations in pending.
- —Indicates that the device installation is in progress.
- —Indicates that the device installation is completed.
If the installation status displays an error:
- Check if the devices are onboarded to Aruba Central.
- Verify if the devices are assigned a valid subscription.
- Check if the sites are assigned to a group.
- View the audit trails.
- If the installation is completed, click the site name to navigate to the site details page and click
If the status is, you can mark the site as completed even if was not used to install or onboard the device.
- Click .