Aruba Central Online Help
Aruba Central supports device replacement workflows for the following types of Aruba devices:
- Access Points—For more information about Instant APs replacement workflows, see Replacement of an Access Point.
- AOS-S Switches—For more information about AOS-S switches replacement workflows, see Replacing an AOS-S Switch.
- Gateways—For more information about Gateways replacement workflows, see Replacing a Branch Gateway.
The device replacement workflows inherit the existing device attributes and configuration from the faulty or old device to the new device.
- The device replacement workflows for the AOS-CX switch and AOS-S stack are not supported.
- The device replacement workflows are not supported in the MSP Managed Service Provider. The Managed Service Provider (MSP) mode is a multi-tenant operational mode that Aruba Central accounts can be converted into, provided these accounts have subscribed to the Aruba Central app. mode.