Editing a Report
Aruba Central allows you to edit a report for devices associated with a group, multi-group, label, or a site.
To edit a report, complete the following steps:
- In the Aruba Central app, set the filter to one of the options under groups, labels, or sites.
The Reports page is displayed in theview.
, click .
The Scheduled Reports table is displayed in theview.
- In the
The report that you want to edit is auto-selected in the Reports page.
table, select a report and then click the edit icon.
- Click .
- Based on the type of report you select, a few options are displayed.
Select one of the available options to set the context of the report. For example, for the Client Inventory report, select one of the available options under Context, which is either Groups, Labels, or Sites.
- Groups—Select Groups to generate reports for the devices attached to a group.
- Labels—Select Labels to generate reports for the devices attached to a label.
- Sites—Select Sites to generate reports for the devices attached to a site.
Based on the selected context, further options are displayed to create a report with more details. For more information, see Report Configuration Options.
- Click Next.
The Report Period option is displayed.
- Under Report Period, select one of the available options to edit a report for the last day, last 7 days, last 30 days, last year, or for a custom range.
The Custom range for the Summary report is available for the last one year, except the current date (today). All other reports are available for 90 days.
- Click Next.
The Recurrence option is displayed.
- Under Recurrence, select one of the available options to re-schedule a report for the current time, for a later time, every day, every week, or every month.
- Under Report Information, edit the title of the report and an email address.
- Select PDF and/or CSV Comma-Separated Values. A file format that stores tabular data in the plain text format separated by commas. to specify the format of the report to receive the email.
- Click Generate.
The report gets generated and is displayed under the Scheduled Reports table. The report gets emailed as an attachment to the email address provided.
For all devices, set the filter to.The dashboard context for the selected filter is displayed.
The following animation illustrates how to edit a scheduled report.