The following section describes the anomalies observed in the Aruba Central network that might affect the quality of the overall network performance and the steps to help troubleshoot these issues.
AI Insights Anomalies
Thedashboard displays a report of network events that could possibly affect the quality of the overall network performance. These are anomalies observed at the access point, connectivity, and client level for the selected time range. Each insight provides specific details on the occurrences of these events for easy debugging.
In this release the insights are classified under three categories:
- Connectivity—Issues related to the wireless connectivity in the network.
- Wireless Quality—Issues related to the RF Radio Frequency. RF refers to the electromagnetic wave frequencies within a range of 3 kHz to 300 GHz, including the frequencies used for communications or Radar signals. Info or RF Health in the network.
- Availability—Issues related to the health of your network infrastructure and the devices in the network such as, APs, switches, and gateways.
To launch thedashboard, complete the following steps:
- In the Aruba Central app, set the filter to .The dashboard context for the selected filter is displayed.
The Insights table is displayed. AI Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. AI reduces trouble tickets by identifying the network entity that is facing problems through event correlation and root cause analysis. Insights listed in the dashboard are sorted from high priority to low priority.
, click > .
- Click against each insight to view the further details.
Figure 1 Insight Details
Click this arrow to expand any specific insight to view further details.
Displays the insight severity, using the following colors:
The insights marked in blue color () in the severity column are the configuration recommendation insights.
Short description of the insight.
Insight Summary displays the reason why the insight was generated along with the recommendation. It also shows the number and percentage of failures that occurred against each failure reason. The reasons are classified into:
Time Series graph is a graphical representation of the failure percentage or failure events that occurred for the selected time range. The entries in each time series bar can be customized to highlight a specific entry by clicking on it. Only one specific entry can be highlighted at a time.
Category of the insight.
Short description of the impact.
Cards display additional information specific to each insight. Cards might vary for each insight based on the context the insight is accessed from.
All AI Insights generated are listed in thedashboard. Alternatively, AI Insights for a specific site, device, or client can be viewed by selecting the respective context.
AI Insights are displayed for a selected time period based on the time selected in the. You can select one of the following: , , , or .
Figure 2 AI Insights Dashboard
For more information, see the following topics: