Welcome to the Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN Edge Platform doc site!
This site provides technical documentation, best practices, and other guidance for getting the most out of your Aruba Orchestrator and Aruba EdgeConnect products – formerly Silver Peak. We are in the process of migrating our existing PDF and HTML documentation to this new site. Keep checking back if you don’t see what you’re looking for.
We’re dedicated to continually improving our products and documentation. If you have suggestions or feedback for our documentation, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated Using Aruba Orchestrator for Orchestrator version 9.1.3.
- Updated SFP Installation Guide to include EC‐SFP‐10G‐LR modules.
- Updated EC-XS / EX-S / EC-M / EC-L / EC-XL Quick Start Guide to include configuration info for EC-S-P, EC-S-P DC, and EC-M-H gateways.
- Added security advisory for Spring4Shell Vulnerability.
- Added Hardware Accessories Guide on the Hardware Documentation page.
- Added security advisory for Dirty Pipe Vulnerability.
Added top-level page and content for Using Aruba Orchestrator.
Added security advisory for Local Privilege Escalation in polkit’s pkexec.
- Added top-level page for SD-WAN Test Drive.
Added ECOS and Orchestrator Release Compatibility to Compatibility, Requirements, and Supported Configurations.
Added link to Aruba EdgeConnect Visio stencils under Legacy Tech Tips and Best Practices Guides.
- Added top-level page for How To and Technical Videos.
- Added top-level page for EdgeConnect Operational Troubleshooting.
- Added top-level page for FAQs and added FAQ for One-click EC-V (Cloud Hub) in AWS.
Moved Tech Tips and Best Practices to its own top-level page on the left side navigation.
Added Orchestrator and EdgeConnect TCP/IP Ports to Tech Tips and Best Practices.
Table of contents
- User Guides
- System Requirements
- Quick Start Guides
- Integration Guides
- Hardware Documentation
- Deployment Guides
- CLI Reference