Orchestrator > Orchestrator Server > Tools > Orchestrator Blueprint Export
Use this dialog box to export the current Orchestrator configuration to a blueprint that you can apply to another Orchestrator instance.
You can use a blueprint when creating a new Orchestrator or when migrating an existing Orchestrator to on-prem or cloud.
- Blueprints can only be created from Orchestrators that have no appliances associated with them. If the source Orchestrator manages any appliances, blueprint creation fails.
- You can create and store multiple blueprints with the same Orchestrator.
- After creating as many blueprints as you need, you can add appliances to the source Orchestrator.
- Blueprints automatically exclude all statistics, large historical data files (including audit logs, report histories, and so forth), and account information.
To export an Orchestrator blueprint:
- In the Orchestrator Blueprint Export dialog box, select the blueprint type: Template or Migration.
- Click Export. Export downloads an SQL file to your local desktop.
WARNING: This completely replaces the configuration of the existing Orchestrator.