Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the conference dates?
Atmosphere takes place Monday, June 17 – Friday, June 21, 2024. Your arrival and departure dates may vary based upon your session and track selection.
Atmosphere Edge Airheads Track:
- Monday, June 17 at 5:00pm – Thursday, June 20 at 1:00pm
- View the Airheads Track agenda
Atmosphere Edge Airheads Track + Training:
- Technical Training is held Monday, June 17 at 1:00pm – Thursday, June 20 at 5:00pm
- After training concludes, participants may take an exam in the PearsonVue exam center Thursday evening, June 20 or Friday morning, June 21.
- View the Airheads Track with Training agenda
Atmosphere Edge Airheads Track + Partner Forum:
- Monday, June 17 at 5:00pm – Wednesday, June 19 at 6:15pm
- View the Partner Forum agenda
- Where is the conference taking place?
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Address: 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Where can I find the agenda and session catalog?
The session catalog will be available in spring ’24.
- I’m an HPE or HPE Aruba Networking reseller/partner engineer. Which track(s) should I sign up for?
Partner engineers will benefit most from the Atmosphere Edge Airheads Track + Partner Forum which enables you to attend reselling partner sessions, technical Airheads sessions and HPE Discover keynotes and breakout sessions.
- I have special dietary restrictions – how can I notify you?
Upon registration you will be asked to list any dietary requirements. Please include your dietary requirements during registration.
- What are the registration fees?
Atmosphere Edge Program: Airheads Track admission is $1895.
- Admission includes access to Atmosphere general sessions, Airheads technical breakouts, one exam, meals, and access to HPE Discover Las Vegas keynotes, sessions, combined expo hall, and celebration. *Sleeping rooms are sold separately.
Atmosphere Edge Program: Airheads Track + Training admission is $2495.
- Admission includes access to Atmosphere keynotes, one training session, Airheads technical breakouts, one exam, meals, and access to HPE Discover Las Vegas keynotes, sessions, combined expo hall and celebration. *Sleeping rooms are sold separately.
Atmosphere Edge Program: Partner Forum admission is $1895.
- Admission includes access to Atmosphere keynotes, Partner Forum sessions, Airheads technical breakouts, one exam, meals, and access to HPE Discover Las Vegas keynotes, sessions, combined expo hall, and celebration. *Sleeping rooms are sold separately.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by major credit card, wire transfer, and purchase order.
To order via purchase order: Proceed to order your Atmosphere pass via your partner or distributor, or HPE Aruba Networking salesperson as you would order products or services.
After the order is received and processed, you will receive a unique registration code that will be used to zero out your balance upon registration checkout.
Note: You will not be able to register before you have been issued your unique registration code.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers
- If you must cancel your Event registration, the following cancellation terms apply: Please submit your cancellation request in writing to email@example.com. HPE reserves the right to cancel an attendee registration and the Event price will be fully refunded.
- Until June 2, 2024 (23:59:59 PST): A $100 USD processing fee will be applied to all cancellation transactions. A refund will be issued for the registration fee paid minus the $100 processing fee.
- From June 3, 2024 through June 21, 2024: A cancellation fee equal to the registration fee shall apply. No refunds will be issued.
- From June 3 through June 21, 2024, attendees wishing to cancel their registration may propose a colleague as a substitute, However, no elements of the Event package booking may be changed, including the hotel booking.
- Substitution requests must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating both the original and the substitute registrant.
Note: A registration cancellation or substitution does not update a hotel reservation/booking. Please follow the hotel cancellation terms included in your hotel confirmation.
- Does the registration fee include travel costs for the conference?
No. Airfare, hotel, rental car, and all transfers are the responsibility of the attendee.
- What exams are available at Atmosphere?
Attendees can take one exam in the PearsonVUE exam center which is included in the conference pass pricing. The full list of exams available will be announced in Spring 2024.
- What do I need to bring for a technical training class?
If you have registered for a technical training class please bring along your own laptop to access the Hands-On-Labs during the training. Please ensure it is a Windows laptop with a Wi-Fi card installed and you have administrative privileges.
- Who can I contact for help?
Please contact the Atmosphere help desk at: email@example.com.
- What airport should I fly into?
Harry Reid International Airport (Airport code: LAS) is the primary commercial airport serving the Las Vegas Valley, a major metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Nevada. It is located in Paradise, about 5 miles south of Downtown Las Vegas.
- Are rideshares available at the Las Vegas airport?
Lyft and Uber are currently authorized to provide ride sharing services at the LAS airport. Simply arrange for a ride using the app on your smartphone or mobile device.
- Where is the taxi pick-up at the Las Vegas airport?
Taxicabs are available on the east side of baggage claim, outside door exits 1-4. Airport personnel are available to help queue the lines and provide assistance as needed.
- Passports and Visas
Government issued ID is required for all United States travelers. Passports (with at least 6-months validity remaining) are required for all foreign guests. You can request a visa letter during registration.
- How do I book my room?
Make a hotel reservation
- HPE Discover 2024 attendees receive access to a special event rate at the official conference hotels. Please book your hotel immediately following the registration process. Phone reservations will not be accepted. All hotel reservations require a credit card guarantee. A first night deposit (room rate, plus hotel tax) will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking. Rates are in USD. If you plan to extend your time in Las Vegas by arriving early or staying late, rooms may be available at the prevailing room rate.
- To make a new reservation, login to your event profile and select 'Book/modify my hotel' to make a new reservation.
- To order via purchase order: 3 night and 5 night hotel skus can be purchased via your partner or distributor, or HPE Aruba Networking salesperson. Individuals with purchased hotel vouchers will book hotel nights during the registration process. Hotel nights included with these PO purchases:
- 3 Night Code - Monday, June 17 - Thursday, June 20
- 5 Night Code - Sunday, June 16 - Friday, June 21 or Monday, June 17 – Saturday, June 22
Discount rate deadline
- To secure the rate of $285.00 per night excluding taxes and fees at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, you have until 5:00 pm PST on Friday, May 17, 2024 (or when the hotel room block is sold out, whichever comes first). After Friday, May 17, 2024, you will be expected to pay the hotel's prevailing rate.
- How much is the sleeping room & what is the cancellation policy at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas?
To secure the rate of $285.00 per night excluding taxes and fees at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, you have until 5:00 pm PST on Friday, May 17, 2024 (or when the hotel room block is sold out, whichever comes first). After Friday, May 17, 2024, you will be expected to pay the hotel's prevailing rate.
A one night's deposit is due at the time of booking. The cancellation policy for your reservation at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is 72 hours prior to arrival. If the reservation is cancelled within 72 hours of arrival, your one-night deposit will be forfeited.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas?
Check-in is at 3:00pm. Check-out is 11:00am.
- Is there an age requirement to book a hotel room at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas?
You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve and check-in to a hotel room.
- Do I need to use the same card to check-in that I used to book the hotel room at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas?
Upon check-in, guests must present a booking credit card. If the credit card is unavailable, the guest’s deposit will be refunded to the booking credit card and another form of payment is required. A cash or credit card deposit of $150.00 per night is required upon check-in for incidentals and the balance of room and tax for the remainder of your stay.